Personal Portable EMF Protection
PhiWaves Graphene with Latest Technology Protects against EMF Radiation
A state-of-the-art device manufactured with graphene and laser technology, improving its performance and protection range. All you have to do is carry it with you. It will protect you from the electromagnetic radiation you come into contact with through wireless networks, computers, mobile masts, radar etc. If you are exposed to electromagnetic contamination at night (wireless networks, etc.), place the PhiWaves Graphene underneath your pillow or as close to you as possible. Compatible with other devices.
- Protects from the electromagnetic radiation given off from wireless networks (WiFi etc.), computers, microwaves, smart meters, electricity lines, mobile masts, radar, satellites, scanners etc.
- Protects from electromagnetic contamination when we travel on airplanes, trains, electric cars, etc.
- Protects from disruptions that occur through shifts in the earth’s electromagnetic field
- Unlimited service life, as long as the internal structure is not damaged
- Employs a passive transducer which does not filter or store radiation
- Does not require any maintenance
- Operates automatically whilst within operating range.
- Incorporates Graphene and Laser technology, making it particularly effective in protection from radiation
How to Use
All you have to do is carry it with you. If there is electromagnetic contamination (WiFi, electricity lines, etc.) in the bedroom where you sleep, it is advisable to place the device under your pillow. It also significantly improves the effects of any relaxation device you use at night.
PhiWaves Graphene does not act as a replacement for the PhiOne. The two devices are complementary, considering that we use mobile phones placed extremely close to our hearing system and therefore, to all of our brain sensors. To protect ourselves from the radiation emitted, the PhiOne must be attached to the mobile. Meanwhile, the PhiOne does not act as a replacement for the PhiWaves Graphene device, given that its operating range is more limited. In other words, for proper and preventive control of electromagnetic radiation, we recommend carrying both devices.
The PhiWaves Graphene works better the closer it is to the body. The pockets of trousers, shirt, jacket, etc., are ideal spots. You can also carry it in your wallet or bag.
It is advisable not to place it inside covers, bags or wallets made of natural leather, as this material acts like a radiation shield and decreases the performance of the device.
If the PhiWaves Graphene device has accidentally been exposed to water for a period of time (washing machine, swimming pool, etc.), the device will continue to work properly so long as its original structure is kept intact.
- Operating range: 120 cm (47.24 in) approx.
- Dimensions: 56 x 36 x 5 mm (2.2 x 1.42 x 0.2 ins).
- Weight: 30 grams (1 oz) approx.